Facebook user
You are no longer in this conversation.
Facebook user
Hi A....
M..... has made it clear he is not behind the deletions and warnings.
It would be nice if you could come up with a sensible argument but I understand that may be asking a little much of you.
What is the problem, hasn't Nigel told you what to say yet?
M..... has made it clear he is not behind the deletions and warnings.
It would be nice if you could come up with a sensible argument but I understand that may be asking a little much of you.
What is the problem, hasn't Nigel told you what to say yet?
Facebook user
Why do you delete my posts?
Facebook user
M.... l. I admire your commitment, but rather than argue with me, would your time not be better spent updating your site with these figures so your readers are fully informed? I trust you will carry the full article tomorrow. If you do not, I will cut and paste this conversation.
Facebook user
And if you have no connection with the council, why was Mr W a facebook friend of Cllr Young, and why did this "friendship" come to an abrupt end when I pointed it out ?
Facebook user
Then who was deleting my posts ?
Busway News Desk
The news article you are mentioning was posted 11 hours ago in the middle of the work day. This site is run by two people who have jobs and other commitments. We try to post/share articles when we find them (hence me sharing the picture of the car on the bus way when it circulated via the Spotted pages) but when this article came out, I was at work. This site has no connection with the council or bus operators - we're just enthusiasts - and don't get any gain financial or otherwise from what we write. We have quite a large following and also the council and bus operators monitor this page. Please refrain from repeating your postings all over the page - your opinion is welcome but keep it tidy.
Facebook user
I kept posting because you kept deleting. I am so surprised that you have not reported these dismal figures. Oh, no, I'm not. Because you have an agenda and you are not being honest about it. You are a sham site developed to promote this waste of money.
Busway News Desk
You keep posting the same thing all over the threads. Opinions are welcome which is why I've left one of your threads intact so people can comment. If you keep re-posting the same article, no-one is going to be able to respond because they won't know which posting to respond to.
Facebook user
Can you not even answer my question?
Facebook user
Pathetic.
Facebook user
You state that all opinions are welcome, but as far as I can tell you keep removing my posts. Do you mean all opinions welcome as long as they are in support of the busway?
No comments:
Post a Comment