Facebook user
You are no longer in this conversation.
Busway News Desk
Sorry I meant £4.20 for Arriva day ticket.
Busway News Desk
I think officially only "Hip Hop" Tickets are allowed on all companies services. £4.60 a day. Arriva's day tickets are £4.30 for use only on Arriva. Maybe the drivers are fed up answering enquiries and just want to get the journey done. If you want an official opinion write to Arriva cssoutheast@arriva-shires.com
Facebook user
There seems to be some confusion about the use of Arriva bus passes on the new guided busway. I tried to use my Arriva pass on a Centrebus bus (service E) today but was told that it was not allowed. However yesterday I was allowed and there are notices stating that they are allowed. I also contacted LBC during the construction of the busway and I was told that all buses operating on the route would accept all of the different carriers passes / tickets.
Please can you confirm are they or are they not allowed, it seems to be a bit confusing.
Please can you confirm are they or are they not allowed, it seems to be a bit confusing.
Busway News Desk
K...., this is an unofficial Busway News Page. For all enquiries go to https://www.cbtravelchoices.co.uk/busway
Central Beds Travel Choices is the home for all your travel and traffic information in and around Dunstable, Houghton Regis and Leighton Buzzard.
Facebook user
Hi please can somebody tell me where the actual guided bus stops will be, the maps posted to date are far too vague!
No comments:
Post a Comment