Quiet
You are no longer in this conversation.

Busway News Desk

Hi A....,

Your best bet would be to contact Luton Borough Council as they are responsible for the maintenance of the bus way. The email address is highways.maintenance@luton.gov.uk

Busway News.
Jan 12, 2014 8:10:49 pm

Facebook user

Hello Guys,

Could you help me who to contact regarding the traps on the Dunstable - Luton bike road? The current setup is too narrow, I have a normal size male bike and every time I reach a trap, I have to stop, get off, turn the handlebar, lift the bike, push through, put down, balance, push the bike out, hold steady, grab handlebar, get up, bike... I have a bad back, still trying to cycle to work every day, 2 x 10 miles but this procedure is really killing me. I'm very disappointed and it's not against motorbikes, it's against bikers. If you know who I could contact with my complaint, maybe I'm not alone that would be great. Attached are some pics. It'd be great to adjust it with +5 cm on each side.

Cheers